Friday 2 September 2011

Clementi Food Centre: Teochew Fish Porridge

After trying the Boon Kee wanton mee, Makan Boy and friend went on to try the teochew fish porridge which is just beside the wanton mee stall. Everytime I pay a visit to Clementi Food Centre, I always always see a queue over at the stall.


Well, we got the fish soup ($3) instead of the fish porridge to get a taste. First thing that came to my mind, the fish was really fresh. The soup was also refreshing as I can't really taste any MSG. 

Fish soup ($3)
So yeah, I could see the reason why everyone was queuing up for this simply because the fish was fresh and the soup was very nice to drink without being too flavorful.


They also sell mackerel otah ($1) as well. Frankly, I don't think it taste anything fantastic so I guess if you want to try just stick to their fish porridge or fish soup.

Mackerel otah ($1)
Verdict:
Do give this stall a try when you drop by Clementi Food Centre. It's definitely worth the effort to queue.

Teochew Fish Porridge
Clementi 448 Market & Food Centre
Blk 448, Clementi Ave 3
Singapore 120448







No comments:

Post a Comment