Sunday 28 August 2011

Golden Mile Food Centre : 75 Ah Balling Peanut Soup

When you come to Golden Mile Food Centre, you should never ever miss the 75 Ah Balling Peanut Soup. I'm sure many of you people have tried it before since they have a few other stalls islandwide.



This was the perfect dessert of my food tour over at Golden Mile Food Centre (see previous posts). By the time I ordered, there were only red bean and green tea rice balls left. I only prefer peanut and sesame (I had ate them a lot of times at different stalls). The rest were not really nice at least according to my taste buds. So I just got their peanut soup ($1.20). And trust me when I say their peanut soup itself was amazing even without the rice balls.




The peanuts were already boiled very soft and the soup was also very sweet. Ahhh. Just writing this post made me feel like having another bowl of peanut soup right now. I shall post again when I do visit their other stalls and order the rice balls.

Verdict:
Definitely recommended! They also have ginger soup. Although some people dislike that, I personally like it as well. So you might want to give it a try but their peanut soup is one of the best (hmmm, come to think about it, I think the best in Singapore).

75 Ah Balling Peanut Soup
505 Beach Road #01-75 Singapore 199583
Golden Mile Food Centre 




1 comment: