Saturday 20 August 2011

Prata Wala

Makan Boy and Makan Girl found a hidden treasure this very night when we were craving for supper. Prata Wala at Jurong Point!

Supper!

I had always thought that the food served over there was at best average and not to mention expensive since I had eaten naan over there before. But this time around we decided to try out some of their other stuff on their menu. I decided to try their plain prata ($1.30) since their name is quite straight-forward enough for me to wanna see how their prata fare. Surprise, surprise! Their prata is quite good. It's crispy and I ate it with sugar which I used to do a very long time ago. It's been a long time since I tasted good prata. Nice. Their teh iced ($2.00) is too expensive although it is decent. 
Good prata for me!
Teh Iced
Then still feeling hungry (hahahah), we ordered the mutton thosai ($6.50). I just wanted to try out their mutton to see how it taste like. Lo and behold, their mutton thosai was gigantic! I think there's nothing special about the thosai itself but the mutton is quite tasty. But mutton is not for everyone especially those who dislike the strong smell of it.
Mutton Thosai

Delicious Mutton
Verdict:
This place is great for those looking for supper over at the west side. There are other outlets all over the island and I think you should really give it a try. I will come back and try out their mutton bryani to see how it is.

Prata Wala
63 Jurong West Central 3 #01-71/72/73/74 JP2
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648331

24 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment